How to apply
Now that you can see the benefits of submitting an application to join this premium chapter, here are some valuable pointers worth knowing.
- There is an establishment fee and annual fee to be paid direct to BNI WA Team – the franchise owner of BNI Western Australia.
- Bamboo issues a separate quarterly invoice to all members for venue and breakfast fees which needs to be paid within seven days. You will be issued with a receipt for this tax-deductible business expense.
- Once your application is in, the membership committee will do its due diligence, check references and advise you of your status within a week or two. Meanwhile, please keep attending Bamboo until the decision is made.
- Weekly attendance is vital. If you cannot make it any week you need to organise a substitute who will present your 60 second presentation. A colleague or client is ideal.
- After induction, you need to complete the mandatory three hour Member Success Program (MSP) training as soon as possible. This is run by the BNI WA Team at a separate venue, and will set you up for making the most of your membership at Bamboo.
- Dress code is business. Denim, logo apparel or joggers are not permitted at Royal Perth Golf Club.
- Royal Perth Golf Club, Labouchere Road, South Perth. Parking – public car park opposite zoo entry of Amherst St. Please bring $2 for the parking meter.
To apply for membership at Bamboo complete the official BNI application form and hand it to our Treasurer at the next meeting for processing. If you would like to receive the membership application form via email, please fill out the below form and we will reply with the application document attached.